See below for resources with help to prepare for and navigate life after graduate school.
Choosing a career
- A new way to help you choose your science-related career
- Biennial Pharmacology Career Seminar (starting again in Fall 2013)
- To explore your options, learn interviewing skills, or have questions answered: Georgetown's Cawley Career Education Center hosts many events and encourages walk-ins.
- The Office of Intramural Training & Education has an Annual NIH Career Symposium as well as a Career Services Center
- AAAS provides a site for designing an Individual Development Plan
- How to choose a post-doc: Graduate Student Resource for Choosing a Postdoc
- How to get a post-doc: Six important tips
Looking for career advice? Contact an IPN alum!