How to access your Georgetown Transcript:
- Log onto myaccess.georgetown.edu
- Select 'Student Services'
- Select 'Student Records'
- Select 'Academic Transcripts/Academic History (with final grades)'
- Select 'Academic Transcript'
- Make sure the pull-down menu says 'Graduate,' and that the radio button for 'PDF format' is checked
- Click 'Submit' (it will take a moment to compile the data'
- Select 'View Transcript'
- A new tab will open with your unofficial transcript, which you can now download onto your computer and upload onto Fastlane.
**If you open your transcript with Preview (on a Mac, or the PC homolog), you can add a text box or a square to add or remove information as you see fit; see example below, where I have added my university’s name to my unofficial transcript.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must manually add "Georgetown University" to your transcript.
Successful NSF GRFP applications and their critiques
Click here (password protected) for personal statements, research proposals, and critiques from the NSF review panel, from successful IPN GRFP applications.